An 11 page PDF downloadable kids yoga class plan for the Cosmic Kids Yoga story – Nelson the Pigeon! In this story we go to London! Along the way, we learn to trust our instincts regarding right from wrong and notice when we are being drawn into peer pressure. We also learn why it’s so important to eat healthily and how individually, we are ultimately responsible for our own health and wellbeing.
In the downloadable plan you get the following:
- A lesson plan summary with age recommendation, equipment needed & an overview of the key mindfulness themes of the story.
- A printable character image to show the kids and bring the story to life.
- A story script so you can learn it and become the storyteller.
- Pose summary with images of each pose in sequence alongside key moments of the script.
- A printable follow-on activity template to be copied and handed out to the kids in your class.
Use this kids yoga class plan in conjunction with the Big Book of Kids Yoga Postures for detailed info on all the poses.
To learn how to teach kids yoga professionally check out our teacher training!
You can watch me teach the story here on the Cosmic Kids Yoga YouTube Channel
An 11 page PDF downloadable kids yoga class plan for the Cosmic Kids Yoga story – Nelson the Pigeon!